🔥OPENING OF METARACERS BOX: OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT 🔥
IN THIS SELLING SESSION, OUR TEAM WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS OUR APPRECIATION TO ALL COMMUNITIES AND INVESTORS THOSE ALWAYS BELIEVE AND LOVE METARACERS. THEREFORE, WE DECIDED TO INCREASE THE NUMBER OF BOXES IN THIS SELLING SESSION TO 1,500 BOXES MEANWHILE THE PRICE STAYS THE SAME AS 100 MRS/BOX.
👉Estimated time: 1:00 PM UTC, 07/01/2022 until sold out.
👉Price: 100 MRS/box
👉 Quantity: 1,500 Boxes
👉Each account can buy up to 10 Boxes!
In each MetaRacers Box there are:
🔸60% chance for Common, 32% for Epic, and 8% for Legendary.
🔸Best opportunity to own a Legendary supercar.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT MRS ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE IN YOUR WALLETS!!! UPCOMING EVENTS WILL BE ORGANIZED SPECIFICALLY FOR HOLDERS!!!
‼️ Look forward to the extremely attractive Marketplace feature in the next few days.
‼️ Due to high demand, MetaRacers' website and BSC network may become overloaded at the time of sale. We hope you could understand and be patient.
MetaRacers - The world's first 3D Metaverse NFT racing game.
Website | 🌏 Telegram Channel | 🇻🇳 Vietnam | 🇧🇷 Brazil | 🇹🇭 Thailand | 🇮🇳 India | 🇨🇳 China | 🇮🇩 Indonesia |🇷🇺 Russia | 🇪🇸 Spanish | 🇫🇷 France | Fanpage Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Discord